Start the Countdown!


I have three weeks to go until the most incredible adventure of my life! I am up to my ears in packing, giving goodbye hugs to friends and family, and practicing how to say "I need more sunscreen!" in Thai. I also received the greatest news in the world today that I have received medical clearance, which was the last type of clearance I needed. So I guess this is, like, really happening?!

I cannot wait to see what is in store for me. My next post will be coming to you from The Land of a Thousand Smiles itself, so stay tuned!

Happy Holidays all!




Comments

  1. In the words of Bugs Bunny, bone voy-a-gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to hear from you!!! Love from all the Whitesells!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Silent Homecoming

“Jai-yaen-yaen”